lazypapa_busyworkshop

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

in the Pop Style McDonalds...

i had shared, i had learned something from my fren tonite....
ya, you are rite! inside macdonalds
over two hour of the conversation... i realize that
is time to do back my self... my style... my philosophy
i has lost my self... cause too much thing happend has totally affected me

sometime i tot i change it will affect something, or may be can get something different
but u will never get ur feed back...

what can i do!!!

I HAS LOST

........ many ppl tell me to join those direct sale.... that u can get ur life more better
and i said will not, cause i cant get what i want inside.... is not the way to chasing my dreams

ya, well !!!

why ppl hav to wasted those lot of time to get money to fulfill something that when you death, you cannot bring along with you

what for get so much trouble for ur own...

absolutely!!!

this what i want

a ordinary life style

human hav to keep it simple short!!!

may be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home