lazypapa_busyworkshop

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

another cross road

it come to my another cross road again

to be! or not to be!

thinking to jump out from this "potato", is it called escape or changing,
wht ever, but atleast i want something new! can i?

still hav alot of thing havent settle yet!
it look like a bustard, if i just leave like tht... may be, but who knows
still hav a lot problem i need to face it
my family! my lover (may be...)! my fren! my big wife (scooter) and my second wife (CRX)

i think i should do that, is time for me to explose!!!
is time for me to learn something new (cause POTATO has alot of limitary)

i really dnt wnt wait till i get 30 then only start to explose!!!
(Ah Pek cannot liao lah!!! )

wht i'm doing now! hope everybody can understand my philosophy

but ..... is damn hard to choose!!!

if u r my fren... tell me something that i dint think b4!

thanx.....

1 Comments:

Blogger YSwong said...

Hei, think too much liao... KISS. Keep it simple stupid! Haha...

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home